Thelma and Louise's mum has tagged me. Hoorah - I don't know why I can't post lately. Actually, I can't much do ANYTHING. I'm a little down - my kilter is off. I even could possibly be ... a little depressed. Much as I hate that word, but there it is. I just want to go to sleep for a few months. Hopefully I will feel better soon - I'm pregnant, for fucks sake, so shut the f*k up! What do I have to complain about!! I'm sure I'll get over it. I always do.
Check out what happened to this poor woman. Can you imagine?
Here, in no particular order, are 8 random facts about me:
1. I spoke to my mother last night for the first time in 6 months. It was nice to hear her voice. There has been some serious rifts in my family this year ... it's a loooooong story. I told my mum I did IVF and was preggers, she was very happy happy for me. Maybe I'll see her soon - I stopped letting her have power over me many moons ago, so the whole dynamics are changed. I will never forget how dreadful she was to me when I was growing up - but I also don't want to be fuelled on hatred and bitterness. So we'll see ...
2. My real name is the name of Adam and Eve's garden.
3. It cost AUD$750 for my IVF cycle. Australia is one of (if not the most) cheapest countries in the world for IVF. Our government has a cashback scheme that is beyond belief. I'm incredibly lucky.
4. Tiger said to me the other day "People don't know you have a baby in your tummy. They just think you're fat." That's my boy!
5. I do at least one AA or NA meeting a week. It keeps me grounded. Sitting in a room full of people and sharing honestly about how you live your life is immensely therapeutic.
6. I had a caesarean with Tiger. I remember looking at my scar, thinking ... "Wow. Guess I'll never be a porn star now." How strange is that!
7. Hawkeye from M.A.S.H. is one of my most favourite tv characters.
8. I'm scared of dying.
I tag ... the lovely Evil Stepmonster
Buh Bye for now. I am off to my MIL's house for the weekend. Mmmmmm - eat and sleep. Repeat. Just what the doctor ordered. xoxo