- We had a pretty good Christmas Day - except I'm quite crabby and cranky from cooking and cleaning for everyone;
- SS (stepson) is driving me a bit nuts already, disrespectful, arrogant, waking me up two nights in a row when he's going to bed NOISILY at 2am. I then stare at the ceiling for 2 hours, trying to get back to sleep;
- For Christmas lunch I made a roast beef, garlic prawns, chicken and thyme lemon skewers (kebabs), mexican salad, herb pesto, and gravy YUM
- We all watched Ace Ventura after lunch and laughed;
- Very, very excited to go overseas tomorrow. I haven't been overseas for years - Mr TC never has! Duty free here we come! We've hired a car and driving around the South island of New Zealand, staying in about 6 different hotels in different towns. I can't go on the action adventures - but I can DEFINITELY go to the Cadburys Chocolate Factory in Dunedin;
- I've been thinking a lot of those still in the IF trenches, and just wishing and willing you on.
I can't wait to catch up on everyone properly, I'll be haunting a skanky internet cafe very soon.
I had a dream that we were all on the plane and it was skidding out of control on the tarmac, we were about to die because it was going to burst into flames. Hopefully that won't come true - I also dreamt that Kevin Federline was teaching me dance moves, so far that hasn't happened!!
Stay safe and Happy Holidays xoxoxoxoxox