Fuck it. It's 9.23pm on a Saturday night - what else would one do but tag themselves? Here, in no particular order, are nine random things about moi. *ahem*
1. I am terrified of spiders - more specifically, huntsmans. Eww. Can't even type that without shuddering. I freak out - cry, shake, running screaming from the room, hands in the air. Lucky I live in the MIDDLE OF THE WILDERNESS.
2. I am a gameshow contestant addict. I went on Burgos Catchphrase and won books, a stereo, and a glamour photography session ... in which I ended up looking like a dragqueen. Won a vacuum cleaner on Wheel of Fortune. Both shows I was not carry-over champ, and was bitterly disappointed. Currently waiting to hear back from producers of 100vs1. I auditioned for Big Brother last year - think I was too old. ahem. If there was a gameshow on celebrity gossip I would be champion of the universe, for I am truly addicted to trashy magazines. I mean badly.
3. I worry A LOT. Climate change, terrorism, will I get to heaven, my husband is too busy, if I go to that party tomorrow night I'll miss Greys and it's a cliffhanger. Multiply that by 100 - I worry A LOT.
4. My hubbie has no idea that I blog. He wouldn't even know what a blog is. I don't want him too. The other night we were in bed - he was, umm, being a bit frisky. I was too tired, we were both laughing. I called him a "filthy Tomcat". Fuck it was funny. After a pause, I said "I'm ... Topcat." There was silence as I smiled in the darkness.
5. The pain of my dads suicide was exquisite. For many years I wanted to kill myself too - but it's just the WRONG WAY!! And I had to stay alive for my brother. You can't kill yourself ..you'll miss the ending!!! (Mark Twain says pain, not joy, is the secret source of humour.)
6. I have never worried about my weight.
7. I swear too much, am dreading giving up coffee soon, wish I never gave so many blowjobs. My husband built our house, I have ugly feet, believe Bono and I share the same soul (yes, really), and I'm not half as stupid as I got told I was. I hope to write a novel soon, I hate the saying "it's all good"... no - no, it's not all good. Sometimes it's all fucked. Every Christmas I put Buddha next to Jesus in my nativity set, and wonder what they would talk about. I refuse to hide my light to make others feel better; I love going to the movies by myself; I eat whole blocks of chocolate in a single bound; I will learn to tapdance before I die.