Saturday 7 July 2007

Blogalicious Blogaholic


Last night I dreamt that I got my period - I started running around the room, up and down the stairs, screaming "Woo-hoo! I got my period! Yee-ha!" doing a crazy happy dance all over the house. My period is due in the next few days .. I suspect I will be quite happy when it comes! I read in someones comments yesterday that once you start BCP's it's all blink-and-you-miss-it. So here's hoping ...
When I get said period, I will be here. I apologise for showing off and no we're not rich. I booked it today as a last minute thing, so we got it for a third of the usual price. Fucken BARGAIN. I am SO EXCITED. We leave on Monday and come back on Saturday the 14th - breaking news is, I'm NOT (gulp) taking my laptop with me!! I need a proper break from work. Mr TC is driving down with Tiger right now to pick up his daughter, she's coming from Alice Springs for a holiday. She's 10, and just so beautiful. She has this quirky sense of humour - out of all of his kids she's the most chilled out.

So Patience has this Virtual World Tour idea, where everyone posts pics of their corner of the world. It sounds great! Plus, Mony's had a crazy thought that perhaps the Blogging Sydney Slickers can meet up!! Shee-it!! I'll be there with bloody bells on.

I found The Shape of a Mother today, where you can check out what real womens bodies look like before/during/after pregnancy.

Shopping last week, I couldn't resist buying a mug with Yummy Mummy written on it. I've put it right under the cutlery drawer in the kitchen, still in it's box. I hope to be using it to drink all the coffee I'm going to need next year when I've been ... up all night ... cough ... with the baby I'm trying to have .... ahem ... darn - why do I feel so sheepish!!

So, this is my last post for a week. Wishing you all peace, love, and good news. I'll be gagging to know how everyone's doing - you'll find me in a dirty church hall in Byron; holding a cup of coffee with the shakes. "Hi, my name is Topcat, I'm a blogaholic ...."




7 comments:

Mony said...

Noice.
Very Noice lodgings! Lucky duck! I'm pea green!
I do hope a few of the gals want to do the luncheon...it would be a hoot, I know...and it can be later in the year, no rush.
Oh!you read my post before I had a chance to upload my latest gut pic's. You must see the girth. It's too fucking funny.
Enjoy your Hippie Shake xxx You hussy (on channel 9!)

M said...

I'm so excited you de-lurked!! Yay you! Now you can go on your 'real' holiday before our virtual world tour, k?? Make sure you enjoy yourself and INDULGE!!! x

ColourYourWorld said...

Oh wow I am so jealous that place looks divine !

Have a fantastic time !

Von said...

Have a great trip. Hopefully it brings you back rested, in positive frame of mind and raring to go........

Carrie said...

A trip to get you all relaxed to get through what's coming. What a great idea. I hope you've had a great time.

Angie said...

Hope you have a lovely time!

Becks said...

Have a fantastict time - it looks great!!