Monday 30 July 2007

Birth Control = No Control

BCP is evil and must be stopped. At all costs. Can someone tell me - how long do you have to be on them for? *shudder*. Talk about putting the rage in road rage. Or trolley rage. Pedestrian rage. Slow checkout chick rage. No chocolate rage - oh wait, that's a given.

So how you doin'? Yes you - the one reading. How are you going? Why do you read/blog/lurk, and how has it helped you? Are you as surprised as I am, at this amazing technology, and the connections it provides?

Three more sleeps til my Big Kahuna appointment at the hospital on Thursday. I have started to write out a list of (silly, yet honest) questions. I need to pay the $$, and pick up all my drugs. And have a counselling appointment, apparently. Mr TC won't be coming with me; we have a pact he only has to come to appointments that he really needs to, like, oh I don't know ... sperm retrieval??! I hope his sperm has survived the vasectomy. I mean, if anyone's spoofta can come back from the dead like Freddy Krueger, Mr TC's can. Bloody want to! Holy Blanks, Batman ... I can hear the wailing already!!

Actually, I really feel like I will be pregnant soon. Call it wishful thinking, I dunno. I mean, the odds of having a fertilised and dividing embryo implanted inside you, doing what turns the world around - anyway, surely all those celebrities can't be wrong? Julia, Courtney, Brooke, Marcia, etc.

The waiting is now drawing to an end. The fun stuff awaits. Must remember to keep my arms and legs inside at all times. Hold on!

4 comments:

ColourYourWorld said...

I am just catching up , I didn't realise I had missed so much !

I didn't have to take the BCP for my cycle and can't recall it being nasty when I was on it. Hopefully it wont be for too much longer for you.

A list of questions is a good idea, I always walk out forgetting to ask something.

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

I was on BCP for 21 days . Thankfully finished yesterday!

Gemini Girl said...

I also took the BCP's for a month. I hated them with a passion. I am glad you are being positive and feel that this will work. But again, always keep in mind that there is a chance that it may not. I dont want you to be devestated. Even after my transfer I sat and cried that it didnt work (of course I was assuming it didnt work)- that's what made finding out that I was pg even more amazing!
We're with you girlie!

Mony said...

Hanging on!
It's like we are creeping up the hill on the Rollercoaster & approaching the crest! Waiting for all the action just ahead!