Tuesday 8 May 2007

The Letter B, proudly brought to you by Buddha. And Baby.


We got some junkmail the other day; think it was a brochure for health insurance. Mr TC looked at it in my hand, and said "What's that? Something for the baby?" (He thought it was a fertility clinic brochure). I said no, walked off, and then it struck me - he just said the word "baby". Shit. Completely matter-of-fact. COOL.


I work as a magazine editor, and soon I'll be officially starting my own freelance writing business from home as well. Specifically so that I could a) be my own boss b) have flexible working hours and c) still work from home .... with a baby. If I do ivf. If it works.


In exactly two weeks from nowI will be sitting in this same spot on the couch, 20 to 1 on in the background, cup of Sleepytime tea to balance out the chocolate .... blogging about what the fertility geniuses reckon we can do.

Not that I'm counting down or anything.

Pic is the view from my back deck. How's the serenity.




3 comments:

Von said...

Oh my god.
Please go to my latest blog which I just wrote before coming here...................

Topcat said...

WOW!!! That's freaky - in a good way. Shit!

Von said...

We are like. Connected.

Totally..........