Sunday 13 April 2008

H is for Hiccup

Short and sweet this morning ... I am at Tees house, it's 7am, her and Mr TC are going over her extension plans ... that sort of thing bores the hell out of me, so I'm sneakily on her computer, typing silently. If Mr TC saw me he would say "What the f*ck are you typing on a Sunday morning???" I swear he must think I have an innernet lover or something ....

Hiccups. I CAN'T STAND WHEN THE BABY GETS THE HICCUPS. Grosses me out. I have to walk around and try to ignore them. It's like, someone is dragging their fingernails down a blackboard. Gives me the creeps. The other night, I was lying in bed and the baby had the biggest case of hiccups EVER. I was tossing and turning, willing it to stop. Finally Mr TC asks what the hell was wrong.

"The baby has the hiccups and it's DISGUSTING."

Silence. Then he pipes up .....

"F*ck you're weird sometimes".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Mr. TC really crack me up! Hahaha!

I'm sorry the hiccups gross you out so badly.

raw said...

The dynamics between the two of you make me laugh! Sorry about the hiccups.

It's fun that your posting every day. I like learning about you and you always crack me up. :)

Dr. Grumbles said...

I can't stand hiccups either. They just sound WRONG.